These are our server rules. Please read carefully, so you know what not to do.
Below are the official Bucketry Minecraft rules: If you are unsure about any of these rules, please contact support through a ticket- or message staff on our Discord. This list may seem scary but I promise, it isn't too bad! Use common sense and good judgment. If something seems like it might be against the rules but isn't directly posted here, there is still a good chance it isn't allowed.
- 1.No griefing other player’s belongings. Destroying blocks, placing lava, water, etc. Does not matter if it is claimed/unclaimed. Any form of modifying someone's belongings is prohibited.
- 2.No advertising servers and irrelevant links. Do not talk about other servers or products. Self promotion in general.
- 3.No spamming, cheating and abusing bugs/glitches. If you find an exploit, report it ASAP. Prolonging a report when you've obviously already taken advantage of it is bannable. This includes, but is not limited to duplication, money, any form of exploits that give you an absurd amount of items and/or currency.
- 4.Modified clients that give you an advantage over other players. Such as x-ray, blinking, reach hacks, etc. Mini-map and waypoint modifications are allowed.
- 5.Be respectful towards others. No racism, bigotry, sexism, or slandering of others. Treat others the way you expect to be treated. Even the slightest toxicity in mannerisms or in a sense perceived as rude- gradually building, CAN get you banned. Watch your tone, realize this is just a game, and play nice.
- 6.No massive farms that can potentially lag the server. Having a large amount of anything that lowers TPS (Mobs, items, etc.)
- 7.No deliberately TP trapping players. This includes but is not limited to: player warps, land spawns, basically having people teleport into a dangerous area without any chance of survival
- 8.No AFK fishing. This includes letting some sort of script/bot fish for you at all times.
- 1.Do not talk about other servers or products or promote content that is irrelevant.
- 2.No spamming and abusing bot commands.
- 3.Be respectful towards others. No racism, bigotry, sexism, or repetitive slandering. Treat others the way you expect to be treated.
- 4.Do not make other users on the Discord feel unsafe. This is a safe community. DMing other users and/or harassing them is the least tolerated out of all things. You will be removed from both servers if found in this kind of behavior.
We do not like having to implement penalties and sanctions on players. If you are currently banned and need further clarification or support on the issue, please contact a staff member. By not adhering to the rules outlined here, you may be muted, kicked, temp-banned, banned, IP blocked from the server (which includes all other Bucketry services). Bucketry has no requirement to contact users who have been banned due to breaking rules, or as a result of an incident report. Please do not mistake staff kindness and light-hearted behavior elsewhere as a sign of leniency. If you break the rules, We will not hesitate to remove you from our community. Thank you.