Oracles are a series of very high-level, increasingly difficult, side minibosses which drop very useful special items that can be used to influence your everyday PyroMining activities. Summoning an oracle requires a PyroMining level of 40+ (check your level in /mine stats). It is highly recommended that you do not attempt to take on Oracles on your own; they are significantly more difficult than Rune Guardians, having more than 4x the health. There is a one-hour cooldown to summon the same Oracle.
Uncharged Oracleite is obtained from refining Mysterious Dust with a 2% chance to drop when Level 20+. Uncharged Oracelite must receive 35 charge before it becomes Charged Oracleite; charge it by mining diamond ore with one Oracleite in your offhand.
Charged Oracleite is used to spawn the first of three Oracles when right-clicked onto an emerald ore. This opens the oracles menu, allowing you to confirm the summoning of Radalite. When an Oracle is killed, it always drops the rune required to summon the next one. When fighting any Oracle, behaviors include teleporting to you and spawning minions (in the form of vexes) to also fight you.
Spawn Radalite, the first oracle, by right clicking a Charged Oracleite onto an emerald ore and confirming the spawn in the menu.
Lore: She is fire based and deals bonus damage when she is fought in water. She will set the world on fire with her fiery abilities.
- 1-10x Rune Dust (65% chance) - Used to summon Rune Guardians
- 1-2x Zeta Tear (50% chance) - Redeem for 10,000 Zeta each
- 1x Fabled (VI) Artifact (75% chance) - Identify for loot in
- 1x Mythic (VII) Artifact (60% chance) - Identify for loot in
- 1-10x Radalite Claw (guaranteed) - Removes cooldown to summon Rune Guardians
- 1x Fossil Transmuter (65% chance) - Converts up to 3 stacked fossils into another fossil of the same body type. Useful in conjunction with Bone Marrow.
- 1x Hell Rune - Required to summon the next Oracle, Impulse
Spawn Impulse, the second successive oracle, by right clicking a Hell Rune onto an emerald ore and confirming the spawn in the menu.
Lore: He focuses mainly on electricity, casting lightning and dealing Area-of-Effect (AoE) damage and zoning out attackers before they get close. Careful when killing him as he likes to explode!
- 1-3x Zeta Tears (50% chance) - Redeem for 10,000 Zeta each
- 1x Celestial (VIII) Artifact (75% chance) - Identify for loot in /mine artifacts
- 1x Divine (IX) Artifact (60% chance) - Identify for loot in /mine artifacts
- 1-4x Ancient Relic (75% chance) - Used on an artifact to upgrade its tier
- 1x Bone Marrow (50% chance) - Duplicates a fossil. Useful when used with Fossil Transmuter
- 1x Light Rune - Required to summon the next Oracle, Tohka
This oracle appears to not be fully implemented yet, though you will receive the Light Rune from Impulse which is used to spawn Tohka.
Lore: She is based around Darkness and is not to be taken lightly. She will swap resistances every 20 seconds and become immune to all damage except from the source she states at the time of the swap. She will also summon minions to help fight. When she loses 500 health she will cast Astral Starfall which will constantly damage players in a huge radius. When she reaches 300 health she will cast Astral Empire which buffs all her stats and will deal large amounts of damage.
- Drops: 1-7x Zeta Tear (70% chance) - Redeem for 10,000 Zeta each
- 1x Celestial (VIII) Artifact (90% chance) - Identify for loot in
- 1x Divine (IX) Artifact (75% chance) - Identify for loot in
- 1x Abyssal Accelerator (60% chance) - Instantly finishes all items in Artifact Identifier
- 1x Abyssal Shard (80% chance) - Duplicates a Requium Orb
- 1-12x Astralite (50% chance) - Used to upgrade and craft Astralite Gear. This is a Blacksmithing feature not yet available in PyroMining, thus the item is not available in-game.
- 1x Astral Rune - Function unknown, unavailable in-game. Likely pertains to Blacksmithing in the future.